Midnight fast approaches! This will be my final post for 2022. I’m glad to see the conclusion of this year, which has been filled with many challenges. Historically, odd years have been good for me. I graduated college in 2011, got married in 2015, self-published my first short story in 2017, and welcomed my daughter into the world in 2021.
For 2023, I have a couple of goals. Here they are:
- Take better care of my teeth; floss before bed each night (yes, I should already do that!)
- Write something every day of the year; I want writing to be as necessary to my person as breathing
- Finish a first draft of one novel, either The Colors of Magenta or The TALENT
- Write a third and final draft of Colorado Stone and the Quest for the Golden Egg
- Edit and/or redraft six short stories for self-publishing as Old Magic & Rusty Knights
- Post to my blog a minimum of once a month
- Keep a journal for the Sulzbach Family Journal 2023
If I think of additional goals, I’ll add them later.